At Accounting Unlimited we will provide fast and accurate Payroll Services which will allow you more time to focus on managing your business and employees in today's competitive market.
Quality, Professional, and Affordable Payroll Services
- Calculate Employee Withholdings
- Calculate Employer Withholdings
- Print Payroll Checks
- Direct Deposit
- Compile Payroll Records
- Prepare and Print W-2's
- Prepare/File Quarterly Payroll Tax Forms
- Prepare/File Year End Payroll Tax Forms
- Make Tax Deposits and Payments
- Unemployment & Workmans Comp
Weekly Payroll Schedule
$135/Month - Up to 3 employees
$10/Month - Per additional employee over 3
Bi-Weekly/Monthly Payroll Schedule
$100/Month - Up to 3 employees
$5/Month - Per additional employee over 3
- Compiling/printing payroll records
- Compute employee withholdings and net pay
- Print employee checks (Checks are supplied by the client)
- Direct Deposit
- Prepare, print, mail, and file W-2's
- New hire reporting
- Quarterly Fees will be billed with the subsequent payroll invoice.
- Preparing and filing payroll quarterly/year end payroll tax forms, and make tax deposits and payments on your behalf from specified account.
Onetime Payroll Setup Fee - $100 (Up to 15 Employees)
Onetime Payroll Setup Fee Over 15 Employees - $35/HR
Direct Deposit Transaction Fee - $1.75 per employee paid, each pay period
* Payroll Services will be billed at the end of each month and payment will be due 15th of the following month.
* 5% discount on Income Tax Preparation Services for contract monthly payroll customers and employee's of payroll customers.
Payments Accepted: Cash, Credit, Debit, or Check
For the convenience of current and future customers we have provided forms to expedite the intake and preparation processes. This will allow you to spend your valuable time concentrating on your business. Please see our Forms and Contracts Page to download appropriate forms and fill out prior to your consultation appointment.
Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, Oshkosh, Fon du Lac, Green Bay, and surrounding areas.